Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical & Hospital, Mumbai
- SILENCE should be observed in public reading areas.
- Seats in the library may not be reserved by anyone.
- Readers are not allowed to do joint work in the reading room.
- Readers are allowed to remove any book they require from the shelves for use within the library.
- Readers should not replace any book on the shelves but should hand over them to a member of the library staff or leave them on the table.
- In case, any book is not accessible on shelf, the Library Assistant at Circulation Desk should be consulted.
- No bags, cases, parcels or umbrellas should be brought into the library.
- Bottles of ink or inkwells should not be brought into the library.
- Readers should not enter in the library book racks area wearing apron.
- Smoking, consumption of food and drinks and the use of matches or open lighters are forbidden in all part of the library open to readers.
- No readers may enter any part of the library to which entry is forbidden.
- The library will not accept any correspondence or telephone calls on behalf of readers.
INFORMATION SERVICES have become an essential infrastructure facility for supporting ..
Dr. Shashank Dalvi
Vice Chancellor, MGMIHS